Tulip Table Top Water Filter
Filter Life Span
Diatomaceous Earth, Activated Carbon, Nano Silver
360 x 300 x 280 mm
What's in the Box?
2 buckets, 2 lids, 1 fast flow hose (with 2 silicon gaskets, 1 plastic sealing nut), 1 faucet (with 2 silicon gasket, 1 plastic sealing nut), 1 box filter (with pre-filter, filter candle, scrub pad and end of life indicator)
+ Freight: PhP 400.00 Nationwide
Brand/Model: Tulip Water/Table Top Water Filter
Some Reasons Why You are Looking for a Water Purifier
It does not require elaborate setup, electricity, nor the need for a professional plumber just like the one illustrated above.
1. Have doubts in the quality consistency of existing local commercial water refilling station
2. Have doubts in the integrity of the local water district's pipe system
3. Don't like the smell and taste of the chlorine in tap water
Some Reasons Why You Haven't Bought Your Water Purifier Yet
1. The good ones are just too complicated and expensive
2. The cheap ones have questionable quality
3. Majority of suppliers cannot clearly give practical guide on when to change the filter
The Tulip Table Top Water Filter is the Answer to Your Water Filtration Needs
Tulip Table Top Water Filter
1. Pour into the upper bucket water to be filtered (rain, river, deep well or tap)
2. Its 3-layered filter candle filters the water and with the help of gravity, safe and clean water collects into the lower bucket
3. The lower bucket collects the filtered water and serves as a storage vessel for safe and clean drinking water
4. Dispense the water from its faucet and enjoy the safe, refreshing, good tasting clean water at very low low cost!
3-layered Filtration System for Effective and Safe Purification
Safety and Reliability You Can Count On
Passed the "Safe Drinking Water Test" of the National Reference Laboratory with Pasig River as water sample source
Registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the Department of Health of the Philippine Government
Practical and Easy to Maintain
Tulip Table Top with Pre-filter
The Pre-filter prolongs the useable life of the Filter Candle by keeping out larger particles from clogging the main filter leaving only the smaller ones for the Candle to filter
Easy Filter Candle Maintenance
You will know it is time to clean the Pre-filter and the Filter Candle when the water flow becomes significantly slow. Cleaning is easy. Just wash the Pre-filter under clean running water and the dirt and stains will be easily removed.
To clean the Filter Candle, use the provided Scrubpad as seen in the photo. You may also use a clean toothbrush for the job to prolong the life of the Filter Candle. As you scrub the Filter over long period of time, it will become thinner.
When you can fit the opening of this End-of-life Filter Candle body, then it is time to change since it will no longer be effective in doing its job. This is more accurate compared to just following a fixed schedule of let's say changing it every 6 months. The basis must be due to actual usage and consumption and not purely time based. A family of 2 will have different consumption as compared to a family of 6. Using time as a guide is not accurate nor economical.
*Cost Comparison: 5 Gallon Refill vs. Tulip Filter Candle Replacement
5 Gal x 3.785 L/Gal = 18.925 L
18.925 L x 1000 mL/L = 18.925 mL
18.925 mL/250ml per glass = 76 glasses
P35/76 glasses = P0.5 per glass
Cost Per Glass of 250 mL = P0.5
*Cost per 5 Gallon: P35
*Cost of Filter Replacement: P700 + freight P140 = P840
1 Filter Candle = 7,000 L
7,000 L x 1000 mL = 7,000,000 mL
7,000,000 mL/250mL per glass = 28,000
P840/28,000 glasses = P0.03 per glass
Cost Per Glass of 250 mL = P0.03
P0.5 / P0.03 = 16; Water Refill is 16x More Expensive Than a Tulip Filter Replacement!
*The figures given above are just for computation and comparison purposes. Actual figure may differ depending on the locality each person is located.
Now, Safe and Affordable Drinking Water is Readily and Conveniently Available !
Watch This Video For More Details
Also Available at:
Saturated Pre-filter and Filter Candle: Before Cleaning